Wednesday, November 26, 2014

More shirts for Lillie Pearl!

In addition to the Spirit Jerseys, friend of Pattersons are selling these awesome Comfort Colors shirts for youth and adults (unisex).  These shirts are high quality, thick cotton, longer in length, garment dyed t-shirts that will fast become your favorite.  

This is the Graphite shirt.  How great is that design?
The back is Matthew 25:40.


Graphite Sizes

Here is the same shirt in raspberry.
LOVE.
{Note, the back will be the same as the Graphite}
Raspberry Sizes

Last but not least, Neon Blue.
{Note, the back will be the same as the Graphite}
Blue Sizes

We are selling these in Youth and Adult (unisex) sizes.
They cost $25 plus shipping.
If you need 2XL or 3XL in unisex, please comment below and we'll contact you.
{The comment will not be visible}

ALSO, if you SHARE these shirts on social media, please comment below and you'll be entered for the shirt of your choice for FREE!!!

If you don't need a shirt but would like to support the Pattersons, please donate here:
http://www.connectedheartsministry.org/#!family-listings/c126c

THANK YOU for helping to bring Lillie Pearl HOME!
- Friends of Pattersons -

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I shared but would also like to order 4 shirts, one being a 2xl. Let me know how to order! Thanks. Nance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nance! I messaged ya but haven't heard back. Can you email me at debsthree at gmail dot com? Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I have shared and I am hoping to be able to place a order this weekend! Prayers that the mountains are moved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared the FB post and would love to win a free shirt but regardless of i I do, I would like to know if I could order a 4x in the raspberry and how much it would be. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PraiseHimPrincess -- please email me at debsthree at gmail dot com

      Delete